Summary (updated 7/10/2020):
- Office Hours – Monday-Saturday, see below!
- We may be short-staffed at times – we will be responsive to returning emails and phone calls/voicemails!
- Updated Scheduling Criteria – In-person visits will resume for all conditions and injuries with continued sanitization protocols in place.
- Telephone and Video visits – A great option to seek advice regarding your injuries, and progress your rehab exercises for those in the high-risk category.
- We will continue to update this page as changes are made.
Mon.- Thurs. 8:00 am-6:00pm; Fri. 8:00am-5:00pm; Saturday 8:00am-12:00pm – By appointment only. Please call 503-730-2788 and leave a voicemail.
Updates regarding COVID-19
We are continuing to update our policies to reduce the spread of COVID-19. We understand that our profession plays a huge role in the health of this community.
At this time, we will be resuming care for all conditions and injuries for healthy people who fit the below appointment criteria. If you are in the high-risk category that is outlined below, we advise you to continue to follow the current guidelines. We will continue to be providing options for video and phone appointments for those seeking advice with their injuries or rehabilitation.
Please give us a call to talk with one of the doctors if you have any questions regarding your specific situation; we are here to help with the goal of reducing your need to visit urgent or emergency clinics for musculoskeletal issues!
- Prior to scheduling, and initial phone consultation with the doctor is requested
- Must not be experiencing symptoms such as a fever, coughing, shortness of breath, pressure in the chest, loss of smell or taste, or any other flu-like symptoms during the previous week.
- Must not have been in contact with anyone suspected of COVID-19.
- Must not have traveled or been out of the country in the previous 2 weeks.
- Must not be in a high-risk group for severe illness from any infectious diseases. (see high-risk category below).
- We are not seeing walk-in appointments at this time or accepting visitors without an appointment.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds upon arriving for your appointment.
Based upon available information to date, those at high-risk for severe illness from COVID-19 include:
- People aged 65 years and older
- People with chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma
- People who have serious heart conditions
- People who are immunocompromised including cancer treatment
- People of any age with severe obesity (body mass index [BMI] >40) or certain underlying medical conditions, particularly if not well controlled, such as those with diabetes, renal failure, or liver disease might also be at risk