Summary (updated 3/25/2020):
- New Hours – Please check Google profile to see updated hours each week
- Social Distancing = Minimal Staff and hours – Please leave a voicemail; We’ll get back to you!
- New Scheduling Criteria – In-person visits only for urgent and acute conditions that cause significant disability.
- New Telephone and Video visits – Your best option to ask questions, seek advice regarding your injuries, and progress your rehab exercises.
- We want to continue to help you in the safest way possible during this crisis!
- We will continue to update this page as changes are made.
Mon., Wed., Fri. 9:00 am-5:00pm – By appointment only. Please call 503-730-2788 and leave a voicemail.
Updates regarding COVID-19
We are continuing to update our policies to reduce the spread of COVID-19. We understand that our profession plays a huge role in the health of this community and that there are some in this community whose health would be significantly and negatively impacted by disruptions to care. We are using our professional judgment to determine when, where, and how to provide the best care while minimizing the risk of exposure in the clinic.
At this time, we will postpone all non-urgent care and all in personal care for those who are in the high-risk groups whose benefits of immediate treatment may not outweigh the risks. We will be limiting treatment to conditions that cause significant pain and disruption in daily or work functions. We will also be providing options for video and phone appointments for those seeking advice with their injuries or rehabilitation.
Please give us a call to talk with one of the doctors if you have any questions regarding your specific situation; we are here to help with the goal of reducing your need to visit urgent or emergency clinics for musculoskeletal issues!
- Prior to scheduling, and initial phone consultation with the doctor is requested
- Must not be experiencing symptoms such as a fever, coughing, shortness of breath, pressure in the chest, loss of smell or taste, or any other flu-like symptoms during the previous week.
- Must not have been in contact with anyone suspected of COVID-19.
- Must not have traveled or been out of the country in the previous 2 weeks.
- Must not be in a high-risk group for severe illness from any infectious diseases. (see high-risk category below).
- We are not seeing walk-in appointments at this time or accepting visitors without an appointment.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds upon arriving for your appointment.
Based upon available information to date, those at high-risk for severe illness from COVID-19 include:
- People aged 65 years and older
- People with chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma
- People who have serious heart conditions
- People who are immunocompromised including cancer treatment
- People of any age with severe obesity (body mass index [BMI] >40) or certain underlying medical conditions, particularly if not well controlled, such as those with diabetes, renal failure, or liver disease might also be at risk
We are continuing to minimize exposure in the clinic by dramatically reducing patient flow and only seeing those who need treatment for acute/emergent care at this time, and practicing social distancing by limiting gathering in common areas and by spacing appointments to reduce overlap in the clinic. Over the coming weeks, we will be operating reduced hours and with minimal staffing; hours will be updated on our google profile that appears when you search for us. We will continue to diligently check voicemails and emails to be responsive Monday through Friday.